Collection of Personal Data
By providing us with your personal information, you explicitly consent to us processing and disclosing your Personal Information for the purposes, and otherwise in the manner set out in this Policy, or as otherwise provided in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII, as used in Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Purposes for Personal Data collection
- Analytics To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use the Sites and Services; to evaluate and improve the Sites and Services; and to develop new products and services.
- Provide our Services To provide the services we offer on our Sites and to communicate with you about your use of our Site or Services, to respond to your inquiries, to provide troubleshooting, and for other customer services designed to make your experience better.
- Comply with the Law To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- Personalisation To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to suggest personalised help and instructions, and to otherwise personalise your experience while visiting or using our Site.
- Provide our Services To provide the services we offer on our Site, to communicate with you about your use of our Site, to respond to your inquiries, to provide troubleshooting, and for other customer services designed to make your experience better.
- Marketing and Promotions For marketing and promotional purposes, such as to send you news and updates, special offers, and promotions, or other otherwise contact you about products, services, or information we think may interest you, including information about third party products and services.
Purposes for the collection of Personally identifiable information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
- Session Cookies We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Disclosure Of Personally identifiable Information & Data Legal Requirements
Funded Trader may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To protect against legal liability
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Funded Trader
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
Security of Data
We recognise that online security is an area of vital importance for all our customers. It is imperative that you should have full confidence that your personal details are secure. We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. In order to protect both ourselves and our customers from identity theft we may verify the information you have provided with our banking institutions over secure lines. Again this is carried out in accordance with our data protection obligations. Please keep in mind that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers such as Google to monitor and analyse the use of our Service. Vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Links To Other Sites
The Funded Trader Site is not intended for use by minors under the age of 18 and are not targeted to children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16, solicit information from such children, or market products to such children.
Email: [email protected]